Sunday, February 22, 2009

'Not So' Crappy Graphics...


Turns out... "Crappy Graphics" is pretty darn good. As an English content major, it was a little difficult at first formulate an idea... but then numbers from my previous lesson plan entered my head! As Secondary Education, I would recommend this tool to students; I could have greatly used this for high school math/science presentations.... I could even use this website now to help display evidence for my Action Research Proposal. I could not figure out on the 'create' page how to 'undo' painting errors... I had to start a new graph each time. Although 'Crappy' is good, I still found Kid's Zone easier, since it's so straightforward. This exercise fulfills 3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning: to "design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity." It allowed for reflection & promoted my future recommendation of the website in the classroom.

kind of crappy?

No comments:

Post a Comment