Monday, January 26, 2009

The Virgin Post

Howdy! As an opening, I thought it best to share a little personal information... My name is Sarah Haught, I graduated from Marshall University Spring 08' with a degree in English Literature; currently I am pursuing my M.A.T. in English [5-12] at Fairmont State. This is only my second semester via online courses... and reviewing the course work requirements for EDUC 6305 is definitely intimidating. I have successfully integrated PowerPoint into my lesson plans during clinicals; however, as an educator of the 21st Century I am aware of my need to absorb as much knowledge from this class as possible. Prior the first week- I had never heard of Skype, written a blog, or had a Gmail account [I'm sure a couple fellow classmates are in similar situations]. I am looking forward to refreshing myself on using spreadsheets and continuing blog posts.

*Random Facts*
In my spare time I play the banjo...
I enjoy dirt-track racing [pure stock cars & 4-wheelers]
I help manage the family business- A berry farm located in Proctor, W.Va.
[blackberries, blueberries, and coming this spring..... black raspberries!]

No comments:

Post a Comment