Saturday, April 4, 2009

Windows Movie Maker!

Although I had the program, Windows Movie Maker, I've never used it. The program turns out to be very easy; however the instructional video in the course assignment was greatly appreciated! This is the first assignment, in a good while, which I haven't experienced some form of technological difficulties. :0] My computer, which I purchased for Christmas, does not have PowerPoint, so I use my roommate's computer...not the greatest piece of technology. Anyhow... transferring, saving, and publishing the slide show from PowerPoint to Windows Movie Maker makes the video not only easily accessible from my computer, but to post on the web, email, or use in the classroom. I will definitely be using this program again...Who doesn't like a movie?


Windows Movie Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment